Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 days to 21

it's september 29 and i'm 21 in just a month. suddenly sometihing hits me. have I been a good DINDA for this past 20 years? have I done anything good?

i've spent my childhood full of happiness. i've sang a thousand times in everywhere i could've imagine. i made a lot of new friends, friends which i might never met again now. it's a blessed having such a childhood like that. it shaped me to be a time-well-managed person. a multitasking person, to be exact. and those are two good things that i will always hold forever.

and the education i've followed, well i can't thank my parents enough for pushing me real hard. it's harder when i'm in elementary. and though it decreases when i grow up, the lesson i've gained never leave.

after all of those blessed, why still i think that i'm not good enough for my age? i feel like i can do more. and i have to do more.

i still have 30 days untill i reach 21. i will make them count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment