Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

broken plan

how many times have you planned something and end up screw it? mine is today. me and a group of mine called PELACUR (please don't think negatively about the name, the name stands for pelaku curhat hahaa) plan to have this beautiful sunday to bandung. we've planed this since early september. and today i can't make it because of this damn astma. i feel bad about it.

meanwhile, my choir has its audition today. so me and my friends did the inmterview and let them tested by our coach. thank God everything went smooth. except that jumlah peserta audisinya sedikit. another broken plan. but we still have our last chance on october 3rd audition. we'll just have to prepare it better.

i guess every plan has the possibility to fail. it is our job to minimize the failure. i usually not really that bad in minimizing something like that. cos i lower my expectation rather than rising it. i always think everything in a bad way, that something might screw whatever plan i made. at the end, i guess i'll have to keep believe that God will show me the best way. and i DO believe that every God plans, every wrong turn, every bad ending, is very special. because God will always gives what's the best for each of His people.

so thank God for every broken plan i made, cos it taught me a lot of things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment