Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

what's the definition of bestfriend?

i've just read one of my colleague's blog and suddenly i feel an urge to write again and ask this important yet -sometimes- taken for granted question, what is bestfriend? what kind of caracteristic that make somebody someone's bestfriend?

-like i said, important yet ,sometimes, taken for granted-

hmmm how should i start this post? bestfriend. it's a dangerous word for me. gatau kenapa masalah sahabat selalu bisa bikin tensi naik berpuluh kali lipat dibanding masalah pacar. untill now, i have mad my very own definition of bestfriend; someone who can make you talk (means that he/she listens to your story) and at the same time make you hear (what i mean is that he/she also talks to you about their problem). jadi sahabat buat gw adalah sebuah hubungan timbal balik. what happens to me usually i talk and talk and talk about every detail of my life, while they-who-claimed-themselves-as-my-bestfriend hear and hear and hear. at first, it was fun. i get a lot of advices from people around me. until at some point, i realize that they don't trust me to share about their problem. trust. it's a 'hard word'.it's not easy to make someone trust you.

soo yeah, beside all of the usual definition (bestfriend is someone who will stay beside you in a good and bad time, bla bla bla..), i personally added reciprocity as one of the most important thing in this kind of relationship.

i can't thank enough to God for sending me these wonderful bestfriends (you know who you are :*). one day, i'll tell you their super-power that makes our relationship lasts.

:) ciao now

No comments:

Post a Comment