Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

how to escape from your own shadow?

It is almost 4.30 pm here at my cubicle. actually , i still have plenty of works. but i've found this urge to write down about something that's been bothering my head, heart, body haha. it's practically bothering me everywhere.
it goes with a simple question : how to escape from your own shadow?
well, it's not literally your shadow. it's a phrase for something that's been your remark or your identity for quite long time.
i've had this dilemma since i was in college. i don't really wanna talk about it to a lot of people, except those who understand my problem. i never think of it as a mistake. but i don't know why, since my third year, i found that it's getting hard to live using this mask. i can laugh, talk, do everything with it. but inside, i feel so nervous. i think there's something wrong with me. i feel so insecure using this mask. i was petrified. i am petrified, afraid, scared.
now that i have to wear this mask again, i don't have the courage.
and now i hurt all the nicest people i know. what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment