Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

failure

my office's clock shows it's 7pm o'clock tonight.
you know, i have had a worse day. a day when i doubt myself. i doubt that i able to work properly.
but i don't know. i kinda think i'm a failure today. a simple task, and yet i can't make it good.
i wish i had this brilliant capability to do everything i'm asked. but i don't.

it's 7.02pm tonight. 2 minutes later and i still feel like a failure.
God, why should i drown myself on my bad thoughts? i know it's my bad thoughts talking. i know everyone won't be great instantly. it takes a lot of missing steps, climbing a lot of mountains, free fall a couple of times from a 80-store building. i know those things. but when it comes to me, i can't help it but looking down at my own self.

suddenly i miss my childhood. i'm a real bad-ass those times. i have no fear. i speak everything that come across my mind. i even complained to my elementary school's headmaster about some things i can't remember now. the point is, i was braver when i was 6 years old than now.

it's almost 7.15pm now. i have to get working again, or i'll sleep on my cubicle.
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment