Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

dream catcher or failure?

here's the deal, i took a vacancy in an international based fast retailing. and i did not get accepted the first screening test, which based only on my essai. while my other friends, git accepted.
life's not fair, huh? damn right it is.
and i took another opportunity and i did not get accepted either.
is this some kind of jokes?
just when i started to believe that the more you try the higher possibility you'll get, this happens.
should i keep on trying?
should i just living the path i live know? and just accept the truth that i'm just an ordinary girl who tries to do big things?
to whom should i call and breakdown and cry?
i do not need a lecture, just need a nice words to cheer me up.
i wish someone read my blog and call me and tell me that everything is gonna be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment