Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

anger

have you ever feel such a big anger in your heart, waiting to be spoken to someone who's responsible for making it so big, yet you know the responsible person you revered to is your own self? i do. i am. at the moment. ditto.
i can't think. not even to finish my work. i wanna scream. i wanna yell. but i don't know why. i feel like i'm going crazy. crazy little fat stupid person named dinda.
shooootttt. what happen to me exactly?

how can someone who was only work with for like a month, an not the whole month, can trust me to give me a job in a crucial position? do i deserve it? to be trusted?
could someone please convince me so i won't jump from my office building or hang my neck on ceiling?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment