Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

what a proud 'parents' haha

in communication ui history, selalu ada yang namanya masa 'pembimbingan' or in our world called P (won't say the name haha). the pattern usually goes dari ganjil ke ganjil atau genap ke genap. me and my other pals supposed to be 'taken care' by 05. but yeah history told another story. we got our chance, though.

anyway, yesterday, my so-called-children (09) had finished their first big event called Communication UI Cup 2010. and i would say, i'm proud of them. yeah there were some things that should have been taken care better than what they did. overall, they'd nailed it. i feel gulty too actually, cause i didnt spend enough time to help them on this event. but i'm happy for them. i read last night in one of them's twitter said about stabbing behind someone's back. hahahahhaa. i started to remember about my early year in UI, where we had to make our first event called commweekend. what made it so special to me was because we struggle hard to make it happen. and those 'backstabbing-thing' also happened along the way. and that way, we knew who our friends really are. it's sad. but eventually, those backstabbing-thing really help you to choose someone whom you can work with and trust. for me personally, i know some of my friends hated me that time. and one thing i learn was you can't be an arrogant-b***h all the time. at some point, you have to admit you made a mistake and ask for your friend's forgiveness. after the event finished, i realize that my friends never abandon me. they hate me for a while, but then they talk to me and tell me what i did was wrong. and i get my lesson. i only hope that the 09 learn something like that too. it's a good thing if you can take lessons from everything happens around you.

well, i don't wanna say anything except my deepest congratulation for 09 for their first big gig. i do hope that they will be better and better for their next event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment