Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

time, the greatest king

when i say king, whom do you refer as the greatest one?
i will say TIME. are you agree with me?

it's been a while since i post something here. it's not because nothing happens in my life. in fact, lots of things happen to me. it's true, time is the greatest king of all. time can change people in a flash. remember at november 10th, Obama, the president of USA came to our university and gave his speech. i was lucky to have the ticket to see his speech. after waiting for more than 2 and a half hours, Obama finally came and did his speech. and it was awsome. and inspiring at the same time. one thing that i remember the most is that Indonesia belongs to Indonesians. it's true. i don't know why, but i feel kind of embarrasing that he said such things that really really encourage all of indonesians wherever they are. i mean, we have lots of good speaker, why ours can't say something like that and give such influent like he did in his really-short speach? that remains a mistery.

another thing that happened in my life is i was struggle to finish my final assignment. and it's not an easy job. i always think that working in different jobs has more challenge than working in just one kind of job. but i am wrong. for the past 2 weeks, all i do was try to finish my final assignment. and let me tell you, it IS harder than to juggle a lot of things in the same time. the commitment you have to put on yourself. for a person who loves to do lots of things at the same time, i find it really difficult. i have to learn how to manage my time according my mood haha. it really IS hard.

time does teach me a lesson; to use time wisely or at some point, time will kill you.
so, who's the greatest king of all?
TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment