Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

being 21

i should have wrote about this since 4 days ago, when i celebrated my 21st years in this journey called life hahha. but apparantly, the internet hated me so i couldn't used it.

let me tell you about what happen that day and what lessons i got from that particular day.

05.00 am
everything started early in the morning. i slept early the night before because i was soo tired after working with my beautifull bosses, Ms. Prity and Ms. Rika. actually october 29th this year si friday. dan malem itu kebetulan malem jumat kliwon. i'm a coward, i have to admit that. so i asked my dearly mom to accompanied me through the night. when i woke up in the morning, i read all the messages in my cell, via facebook, and twitter. my dad came too and wished every good things in life to me. i was still sleepy. so i slept again.
Lesson One : My friends, wherever they were, still remembered my birthday. and they tried to congratulated me in every way. i rarely congratulated someone on their birthday. it's not because i don't care with them. it's simply because i forget about their birthday. at that moment, i decided give more attention to people around me.


09.00 am
i heard some noisy sound outside my door. hahaha i wondered who gave me surprise on that morning. and when i opened the door, i saw familiar faces from LACUR hahaha. i really, i mean REALLY happy that time. they also knew that i don't like cake, so they gave me macaroni schouttle (is it correct?). yummmmmyy. i could eat the whole macaroni by myself, if i don't care about my other pals hahahha. anyway, it was such a beautiful moments. and i'm glad i'd spent it with them.
this is the picture of my beloved surprise-team hahahaha :D










Lesoon 2 : you don't need a million close friends. you just need a few who really understand you and stand beside you when the sky's turning grey. guess what, they'd even considered the fact that i'm lack of sleep. so they decided to threw the surprise party in the morning. what a marvelous friends i have :)


08.00 pm
i had my family dinner. too bad i can't put the picture here. my sister came from bandung. it should have be a surprise for me. but Kibo accidently told me that she'd came haha. anyway, we had a great dinner. and i felt really happy that i could eat with the whole family and my grandma.
Lesson 3 : always spend some time - even just for a bit- with your family. they're the people who'll love you no matter how bad you are.

11.00 pm
i almost sleep, when i heard some noisy sound again outside my room. i thought it was my paragita mates, since we always threw a surprise party for our friends. it turned out to be my high-school friends haha. really, this one, i was really surprise. you know, i had a few close friends back then in high school. it continued until the second year in college. after that, i was bussied (is that even a wrod?) by everything i join, from BEM to other freelance work. so i rarely spend my times with them. and that make us feel soo far away. or at least, i feel so. but still, i was really happy they decided to come and said 'happy birthday' to me directly :)
Lesson 4 : don't think too much or made an assumption about something which probably not true. i made an assumption that my high-school pals hate me. now i have to ask a question to myself, instead of blaming them for not treating me like they do to each other, have i been a good friend to them? have i been there for their happiness and their loss?


as a conclution, my 21-years-old-day was not only full of excitement, but also full of lessons. lessons which i hope i can learn and do it for the rest of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment