Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

first love by nikka costa

this is my second post. do you remember about this song :

everyone can see. there's a change in me. they all said i'm not the same kid i used to be. don't go out and play. i just dream all day. they don't know what's wrong with me and i'm too shy to say. it's my first love. what i'm dreaming of when i go to bed. when i lay my head upon my pillow. don't know what to do..

the question is : what's your definition of first love?


ini pertanyaan paling basi di dunia. tapi tetep aja jawabannya bisa banyak banget. some will say first love is love that came too early. when we were young and didn't know what love is. some will say, first love happened when they had a boyfriend/girlfriend for the first time.

i will say, first love is a kind of love which you can never forget. though the love had passed for weeks, months, years, you can still remember every act they did. it doesn't matter when you have a new lover. cause when everything's over, when your new relationship has ended, all you think about is your past love. first love for me is personal. i've had couple of relationships. and i started my first when i was in elementary school haha. do i consider it as my first love? ahaha guess it by yourself. for me, first love doesn't always have to be my future. first love for me simply a love i never forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment