Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE BEST MAN IN MY UNIVERSE :)

well apparantly, it's true that when we broke up with someone and wait patiently, we may find a man good enough and loyal enough to be on our side. but do you really think that this man really is the one?

i'm sooo lucky to have the best man in the whole universe. it's my DAD!!!!

ahhahahahaaa. i bet you all think that your dad is the greatest too. yuup yuuup. mine is sooo great that i wanna marry one of man like him. loyal and love his family soo much. my dad lives his life easily yet steady. he knows what he wants. but he never force himself to work hard to achieve his dremas. in fact, can you tell me whether your dad always, and i mean always, has a time to drive you to school until you're in university? or pick you up anywhere anytime when you have some things to do? so yes, mine is that great :)))

and the reason why i write this post is a talk between my dad and i just a moment ago. i've had my dinner actually tonight. after 6 days in work, my dad miss me. and when he came back from work, he asked me to accompany him having his dinner. and i did.
and the talk started when he talked about his health. that he felt old. actually his body is not that bad. he had a good life style. but one thing that bad in him is his knee. whenever he walks, he is always hold on his knee. in fact, he told me that in a year he thinks that he needs a driver.
as the first daughter of his, i feel terrible that i missed my driving lesson and don't take one again now. it happens because i had a car accident early this year. you see, i hitted a motorcycle driven by a young boy and girl. both of them didn't use their helmet nor brought driving lisence. they were wrong too. but since i drove the car and hitted them, i feel sooo bad that i can't forget about that accident. both of them are well. but i never forgot how they flied and hitted the ground and lost their consciousness. since then, i never drive again.

having those conversation with my dad about how his knee hurt, really made me sad that i can't help him. in fact, all my life i always made him busy and mad. i feel useless as his daughter. i really wanna change that. i want to be a great daughter for my parents, especially my dad. can i? the only way to do that is erase the memory about those accident and start practice. but it is sooo hard to do.

but, once you've had a reason -a strong reason- to do something for someone that's really important for you, you can do practically everything, right?

i will. start from this driving thing.
i will help my dad. my parents. my family. all my loved ones.
i will make them proud having me as part of their family.











papichi :*

1 comment: