Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

december thought

it is december.
few things happen in my life for the past month.

first, i did not change my clothes. i chose to stay a little bit more, gain more knowledge, learn more from my place right now. several people asked me, why did i turn the offer down? did i get a better offer to stay? well, the answer will be NO. i had a lot of doubt that time. i tried to think logically. and after days of confusion, i decided to stay. even when i did it, i still have doubts. did i make the right choice? but then again, let me ask, what is the right choice? when do you consider you choice is the right choice? alas, i stay. i will try give and learn my best. if i had to lose or made mistake, i do it. i will not make any regret by choosing this :)

another, i have been thinking about something lately - boyfriend girlfriend relationship related.
the more i grow up and see a lot of cheat and lust in couple, the more i feel insecure to have spouse. well, if you can have all the attention and sweet-gestures without any commitment, why should you have one? i mean, i look around myself and i find a lot of that forms of love.
when i can make you happy and you can make me happy in a condition like this, why should we bound to each other, when there's a possibility that that bond ruins everything's good between us?

if only mickey and minnie live in this world, they will be the most perfect couple on earth. No matter how much they fight or apart from each other, they still believe that they're meant to be together.

i wanna find my very own 'mickey mouse'
till we meet someday, dear mickey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment