Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

in between

for the past 2 weeks, i was haunted by a choice whether to use the same clothes i am at the moment, or having new clothes in green. I have been talking and asking a lot of advices over and over again. and yet, i still can't have a solid answer about my preference. I realize that there will always a cross-section in you whole life. no one says it's gonna be an easy choice. but i never realize that it takes me a lot of times and energy to make a decision.

i was always that person who know what i really really want. i know what my purposes are. thus, every time i decide to do something, i always bring my heart in it. although i wasn't success at some choices i made, i never regret it. that, until now. at the moment. current time.

now, i can't even answer the core question: what do i want?
i do not have any idea about what i want at the moment.
and i don't have much time.
actually, i only have less than 24 hours left to decide, before i am drowned in a cupboard filled with clothes, jeans, dresses. drowned with half heart. only use anything on this cupboard.

should i change my clothes now?
should i?

No comments:

Post a Comment