Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

blessed... or not?

it's 15:30 now.
i'll be off of my office at 17:00. i'm not doing anything at the moment. except maybe finish my project and monthly reports. and i won't finish it today.
in the middle of this nothingness, i log on to my facebook and found out some informations about a couple of my junior high school friends. and i just wonder, how could they be so lucky? flying around the world, joining prestigious competitions. why didn't i interest in any of that? instead, i drowned myself into some organizations and joined a lot of events. shoot. did i make the wrong choice? should i follow those competitions instead? i started to question every choice i made, something i haven't really thought about for quite some times. i always thought that those things shaped me into the way i am now. but does the 'now' me is really that good?

i can't help but feeling a bit jealous to them. it was, until i remember a part of song that keep playing on my head this day. this is a song from Adele called Rolling in the Deep. there's a line on that song stated : 'Count your blessings to find what you look for'.
That line got me thinking. And i started to refresh my memory, refresh my social network. and those evidences of my blessings started to show everywhere. started from all of my activities in college, my graduation, and my work. those evidences really show how lucky i am now.

each person has a different path. thus, they get a different bless.
mine were not always look as fabulous nor exciting as theirs. but it's mine. i get that from a really long hard work.

so i'll say, i'm lucky. i'm blessed.
in my own way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment