Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

so-called-love

hmm i don't know what should i write exactly. I almost post something yesterday, but i had some things running in my office. so today, i didn't go out to lunch. i just sat on my cubicle and listen to my ipod. as i opened facebook, i saw a familiar face there on my home page. i don't know why, but suddenly i want to cry when i saw that smiley face. and suddenly, I was taken back to a couple of years before 2011. all the good and bad choices i made, brought me here now. no one understands how hard to make such an important decision like i did back then. whether to follow my heart or my head. and i did prove that i can use my head too once in a while. though i have to suffer a lot after that.

all because of one reason. a silly yet important reason that made me stand on my ground and decided not to take another chance.
was i ever thought that it was a wrong decision? yes.
was i ever regretted it? no.
Cause I think, "us" weren't made for me and that person.

-yeah yeah yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment