Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Self Trip

i always wanna take a spontan trip and just take off to somewhere far far from this crowded-slash-busy city called jakarta. so, next friday, i get a day off from office. i didn't plan that actually. my boss said that i got a day off if i worked on saturday. and i did work on last saturday. so i applied to get a day off, and voila i got it, without any plan. shoot. i don't want to spend those three days at home, watching more dvds. i wanna go somewhere, do something. even if i have to go alone. a bit scary though. but why should i keep waiting for company, when i can go all by myself?

so i did a little research. i decide to see Yogyakarta. i searched for planes and trains. it's a bit expensive, considering i'm just a newbie in my office. but hey, it's a chance to arrange my escape, even for a moment. after that, my friend offered me to go to Medan with her. She wants to meet her cousins there. hmm it's a tempting offer. but Medan is also outside javanese island. and i don't think my parents allow me to go outside this island by myself. i did ask my so-called-clique friends to come with me. yeah and as usual, no direct and exact answer. so i take it as a no.

soo here i am. alone at last. trying to create a nice-slash-cheap escapade.
who knows, maybe one day i get a chance to travel around indonesia.
one day, just wait and see :)

playing : '..gotta live like we're dying'
NICE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment